RecountText (Full Materi & Kumpulan Contoh Terbaru 2016) – Salam semangat sobat englishiana.com apa kabar anda semua hari ini? Englishiana doakan semoga selalu dalam keadaan terbaik anda. Pada pembahasan kali ini, Englishiana ingin membahas tentang sebuah text yang bercerita tentang pengalaman masa lalu jadi bagi anda yang belum bisa move on sepertinya belum cocok mempelajari teks yang satu ini. Ya text tersebut adalah recount text. Pada pembahasan di bawah ini kita akan mengetahui tentang pengertian recount text, tujuan recount text, generic structure recount text, dan contoh recount text. Tema contoh text recount kita pada kesempatan ini adalah contoh recount text tentang pengalaman pribadi dan recount text holiday, nah langsung let’s study it now!
|Recount Text (Full Materi & Kumpulan Contoh Terbaru 2016)|
Pengertian Recount Text
Sebelum kita panjang lebar membahas tentang report text, tentu hal penting yang pertama kali harus kita kuasai adalah tujuan dari recount text, susunan umum paragraf, dan tentunya ragam bahasa yang dipakai dalam recount text. Berikut ini ulasannya.
[Purpose of Recount text]
- Recount is a text which retells the readers about past experience or past event. The purpose of this text is both to retell the readers about past experience or past event and to entertain the audience. Recount is also used to inform by retelling someone’s experiences and achievements in the past (Biography). There is no complication among the participants and that differentiates from narrative.
- (Recount adalah teks adalah sebuah teks yang menceritakan kembali ke pada para pembaca tentang pengalaman masa lalu atau peristiwa masa lalu. Tujuan dari teks ini adalah untuk menceritakan kembali kepada pembaca tentang pengalaman masa lalu atau peristiwa masa lalu dan untuk menghibur pembaca. Recount text juga digunakan untuk memberikan informasi dengan menceritakan ulang tentang pengalaman – pengalaman dan prestasi – prestasi yang telah didapat seseorang pada masa lalu (Biografi). Tidak adanya konflik antar tokoh dalam cerita ini adalah yang membedakannya dengan narrative text)
[Generic Structure of Recount]
- Orientation: Introducing the participants, place and time. (Perkenalan tokoh, tempat dan waktu)
- Events: Describing series of event that happened in chorological order. (Menggambarkan serangkaian kejadian yang terjadi di masa lampau dengan susunan rangkaian yang kronologis)
- Reorientation: Stating personal comment / impression of the writer to the story. (Menyatakan pendapat / kesan penulis terhadap cerita tersebut.
[Language Feature of Recount]
- Introducing personal participant; I, my group, etc
- Using chronological connection; then, first, etc
- Using linking verb; was, were, saw, heard, etc
- Using action verb; look, go, change, etc
- Using simple past tense
Making A Gigantic Kite
That day was our national holiday since it is National Education day. I had panned to finish my giant kite. My dad and I had been spending three whole weeks preparing it. It was early in the morning, when we still had our toast in our hands, my dad and I walked to the garage where we kept our giant kite.
There was a very big proud in my heart when I saw my father holding the frame. It looked so though in its size, as big as my car roof. I believed that my father would spend another amount of money to buy the string for this kite.
As my father put it on the floor, my father started measuring and started cutting the cloth. We didn’t use paper for this kind of kite; instead we use a very light cloth. My father gave me order to help him.
I could wait the time to fly it among other contestant on Kuta beach the following week. I believed we would not have stopped finishing my kite if only my mother had not screamed that our lunch was ready.
It was such an unforgettable experience in my life to make the most gigantic kite we have ever made.
That day was our national
I had my adolescence when I was thirteen when I was in the third grade of Junior High School.
It started with some acne appeared on my face. It was such an annoying experience I haven’t experienced before. It made my self-esteem down and I was embarrassed to come out of my house and to meet some friends.
Fortunately, my Mum gave me a good medicine. In three weeks, the acnes started to vanish although those left some black spots in my face.
That was my bad experience with adolescence, even though there were still a lot of good experiences too.
Bad Shopping Experience
Last month, i had a bad experience when I did shopping because the shopkeeper made a mistake. However, the security officer of the shop really made me feel embarrassed because he accused me of stealing the blue jeans.
That was on Sunday morning. I went to clothing shop with my friends. I chose a pair of rip blue jeans to buy and paid for them at the cashier. Unfortunately, the shopkeeper was so careless. She forgot to take the censor clip on the rip blue jeans I had chosen. So, when I left the shop, the detector beeped loudly. The security officer shouted at me, “Hey, you…! Stop!!” Then, he took me to the manager’s room.
After examining, the security officer and the manager realized that it was not my fault at all. They said they were very sorry about what had happened. Finally, the manager asked me to take one piece of clothing for free as a consequence of what the shopkeeper had done before.
Recount Text Holiday
Nah bagaiman tentang contoh dan pembahasan recount text kali ini, mudah dipahami bukan? Ini belum berakhir sobat Englishiana, karena pada halaman berikut kami berikan koleksi contoh recount text about holiday untuk sobat setia Englishiana semua. Silahkan kunjungi ,